Last Review: May 23, 2018
However, if you have any questions about them, you can contact our Customer Service.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The data controller is Bleenk and Bleenk’s contact details are:
- Postal Adress: Av. da Boavista - Edif. Aviz, Loja 9 - 4100-139 Porto
- Phone number: 933921528
- E-mail: [email protected]
WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Bleenk may collect the following personal information from users of this platform and through the corresponding forms: name, e-mail address, postal address, phone number, date of birth and gender.
When the user visits this website, register, make an online order, get in touch with Bleenk or participate in promotions or inquiries from us, we also collect all the information related to its navigation on the WEB and its interaction with the store.
All personal data collected by Bleenk come from the interested party, except the contact information, which can be provided by friends or family:
- To share the favorites saved on the WEB.
WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT THE PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data of the interested party will be treated for the following purposes, depending on the situation:
- Manage and develop registration on the WEB.
The registration will involve the elaboration of user navigation profiles on the WEB, such elaboration consists on the use of the personal data of the client and the information of his navigation, such as the products seen or added to the shopping cart, the sections of the WEB visited, the location to evaluate his preferences and / or personal interests with the purpose of offering you the contents of the WEB, the offers, services and products that fit your profile.
- Manage and develop online shopping.
We use the customer's personal information to process and deliver your order, as well as to inform you, by e-mail and / or SMS, of the status of your order.
- Manage and send information about exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information tailored to the profile, interests and needs of the interested party as a customer, through email, SMS or postal mail. The sending of this information will involve the elaboration of user profiles, which implies using the personal data, the history of your purchases, if necessary, as well the browsing information on the WEB, to evaluate certain aspects related to your personal preferences with the commercial communications appropriate to your profile.
- The content, products or services will be adapted to the client, in the communications, according to their interests. To manage the communications, contact [email protected].
- Management of sales proof documents: digital invoice, sales invoice.
HOW LONG WILL WE CONSERVE THE DATA?
Bleenk will only store personal data for as long as is reasonably necessary, taking into account the needs of answering the questions that arise or solve problems, making improvements, activating its services and complying with the requirements necessary to. applicable legislation. This means that you can keep your personal data for a reasonable period of time, even after the person concerned has ceased using Bleenk´s services or has ceased to use the WEB. After this period, personal data will be blocked in all Bleenk´s systems.
WHAT DO WE LEGITIMATE TO TREAT THE DATA?
Bleenk has the following legitimate bases, to be able to handle the personal data:
Execution of the contract
The legal basis for processing the personal data of the interested party that are collected is the execution of the contract of sale. In that sense, the person concerned is required to provide the data necessary for its implementation. In case you do not provide us with this data, it will not be possible to carry on with the purchase and sale.
The management of the sales invoice is based on the legal obligation Bleenk in its relationship with customers.
In relation to the following purposes, the legal basis for the processing of the personal data of the interested party will be the consent of the interested party, if it has been provided:
- Management of registration on the WEB.
- Management of information about exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information tailored to the profile of the interested party.
- Management of the service alerts of availability of articles on the WEB.
- Management and issuance of the following sales proof documents: digital bead.
The withdrawal of the consent of these treatments by the interested party will not condition the execution of the purchase and sale agreement entered between him and Bleenk.
In relation to the following purposes, the legal basis for the processing of the personal data of the interested party will be the legitimate interest of Bleenk:
- The profiling by browsing the WEB / APP by a user registered in it, as well as all those users who have provided us with their data for any other purpose.
- The elaboration of profiles to send information on exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information adapted to the profile of the interested party.
- We send satisfaction surveys on the products purchased or services used by Bleenk customers to solicit their opinion and to be able to improve our services.
Our legitimate interest is to be able to guarantee that our WEB stays safe, as well as to help Bleenk understand the needs, expectations and level of satisfaction of the users and, therefore, to improve the services and products.
All these actions are performed in order to improve the level of customer satisfaction and ensure a unique browsing and purchasing experience.
TO WHOM CAN WE GIVE THE DATA?
The personal data of the interested party may be assigned / communicated to the following addressees:
- Administrations and Public Organisms when required by tax, labor, Social Security or any other applicable legislation.
- Companies in charge of data processing and suppliers that provide services to Bleenk (delivery companies, communication companies, agencies, profiling companies, etc.).
International transfers of data may also be made in connection with the previous assignments / communications for which Bleenk will use the Contractual Clauses model adapted by the European Commission and the EU-US Privacy Shield as guarantee for those transfers made to countries in the European Commission.
In any case, the third parties with whom they share certain personal data will have previously believed the adoption of appropriate technical and organizational measures for the correct protection of it.
Bleenk does not, in any case, sell customer data to third parties.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING PERSONAL DATA?
The following rights correspond to you, which can be exercised through the e-mail address [email protected]:
- Right of access
You have the right to be confirmed whether in Bleenk we are dealing with personal data relating to you or not, as well as accessing your personal data that Bleenk has.
- Right of rectification
You have the right to request that Bleenk correct your personal data when they are inaccurate or complete when they are incomplete.
If you are registered on our website, it may be simpler if you correct them directly by modifying your profile.
- Right of cancellation / right to be forgotten
You may request that your personal data be canceled, among other reasons, when the data is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Right of limitation
You have the right to request limitation of data processing, in which case we will keep them for the exercise or defense of complaints only.
- Portability right
You have the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form and to pass it on to another party, where the processing is based on consent or a contract and is carried out by automated means.
- Right of opposition
It may object to the processing of personal data based on the public or legitimate interest of Bleenk, including profiling. In such case, Bleenk will no longer treat the data except for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of any complaints.
- Automated individual decisions
It has the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, producing legal effects on itself or also affecting it significantly. However, it will not be possible to exercise such right in case that the decision is necessary for the signature or execution of a contract between you and Bleenk; be authorized by the law applicable to Bleenk, whenever it establishes adequate measures to safeguard its legitimate rights, freedoms and interests; or rely on your explicit consent.
- Right to complain
The User has the right to make a complaint at any time to the National Data Protection Commission (CNPD), the Portuguese supervisory authority for data protection issues (https://www.cnpd.pt/).
In order to process the solicitude, we may ask you to believe your identity.
USE OF OUR ONLINE SHOP
The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents of the Web, being obliged to:
(i) provide true and accurate information on the data requested in the registration form or the execution of the request and keep them updated, whenever it makes use the Web;
(ii) not engage in activities that are illegal, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
(iii) not to disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic nature, discriminatory as to race, sex, ideology, religion or in any way, against morality, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honor , the privacy or the image of third parties and, in general, the current regulation; (iv) does not cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the Web, the suppliers of Bleenk or of third persons, nor to introduce or diffuse into the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are susceptible to cause the aforementioned damages;
(v) not use the Web content and information thereof to send advertising, send messages for any other commercial purpose or to gather or store personal data of third parties; (vi) not attempt to access and, if appropriate, use other users' email accounts and modify or manipulate their messages.
Bleenk reserves the right to make changes to its website without prior notice, and may change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on your portal.
We take every precaution within our reach to ensure that you can safely navigate through our Website. However, we are not responsible for the consequences of unavailability or malfunction of the site due to server or software failures, viruses, hackers, incompatibility with your browser or operating system or any other reason that may prevent the correct operation or display of this website under any circumstances.